Shuffleboard is a fairly new game in Sweden, but dates from the 16th century England. The game is about to bump its rock so that it ends up in the scoring area. The closer you get, the higher the score you get. If you stand too far and come outside the edge, the stone is dead. The puppies slide incredibly easily on the long playing field thanks to the sand (silicone mixed with walnut shell) sprinkled on the playing surface.
It's the perfect way to spend time with family and friends. Everyone can be involved, regardless of age.
Never played before? We will of course give you an introduction on how the game works, so you get started quickly!
You book easily by phone: +46 (0)479-107 49
PRICE / HOUR
PENSIONER WEEKDAYS UNTILL 17.00 / HOUR
- Each player (or team) has 4 pucks each. Red or black.
- To determine who begins to play, one whose puck and the next opposite edge begins.
- You play every other puck.
- The one who first achieves 15 points wins.
- Marking is on the table for scoring 1-3 points. 4 points are given if the puck hangs over the edge but remains on the playing surface.
- The one who scored in the round before starting the next round.
- All pucks must pass the barrier line marked at the beginning of the 1-point field. If a puck does not pass that line, it should be discarded.
- The puck in the same color that is closest to the edge is score-giving.
- Both feet must be behind 1 point line closest to the player when playing puck.
- You can not play 2 pucks at the same time.
- The whole puck must be in the scoreboard. If the puck tocuhes the line then applies to the lower score.
The game is suitable for 2-8 players.